alliance for grievance mechanisms
in supply chains
Coexphal supported event
Introducing the appellando Alliance for Grievance Mechanisms in Supply Chains
How will the new multi-stakeholder initiative impact the Spanish fresh fruit and vegetable production and export?
We have the honor to invite you to join this business presentation.
Please register in advance by using our online-form, so we can provide sufficient translation headsets.
The German EHI Retail Institute will explain their project to introduce a helpline to farm and packhouse workers in Spain in order to meet new German legal requirements for supply chain due diligence (LkSG). The newly founded appellando Alliance is supported by eight retailers and many of their Spanish suppliers.
ALDI Nord, ALDI SOUTH Group, Edeka, Kaufland, Lidl, Markant, Migros and Rewe Group contributed in eight multi-stakeholder working groups. The first outcome of this collaborate work will be shared at the one-hour bi-lingual Spanish-English event.
Fruit Attraction Fair
• Introduction of the appellando Alliance
• Sharing working group results
• Plans for launching the country pilot in Spain in early 2024
• Statements of alliance partners and supporters
• Questions and Answers
Who should attend
• Certification Bodies to learn about how the information from grievance mechanisms can improve certification
• NGO, trade unions, Governmental organizations to find out how the alliance offers to collaborate
• Technology providers for grievance mechanisms and supply chain transparency to learn how to benefit from harmonized processes and appellando guidelines for interoperability
• Training institutions to learn how to partner with the Alliance
• Retailers and food service companies to learn how the intended collaboration and harmonization may benefit their supply chain due diligence requirements