alliance for grievance mechanisms
in supply chains
Working Group: Investigation
Who shall be eligible to investigate under which procedure?
The Working Group Investigation has made significant progress in developing a set of deliverables that will help to improve the investigation of complaints across the industry.
• A list of objective criteria to approve any investigator. This list will be based on the requirements of the German Anti Trust Authority and will ensure that all investigators are using a consistent and transparent approach to the investigation of complaints.
• A definition of a protocol for investigation. This protocol will provide a step-by-step guide on how to investigate complaints, from the initial receipt of the complaint to the final resolution. This will help to ensure that all complaints are investigated efficiently and effectively.
• A list of cases and circumstances that define how the costs for investigation shall be covered. This list will help to ensure that the costs of investigation are fair and transparent.
• A list of criteria and samples where we encourage and/or require the collaboration of investigators. This list will help to ensure that investigations are conducted in a coordinated and efficient manner.
• We propose first rules for updating the investigation protocol.
• The investigation protocol includes indications where we expect that other countries and product scopes might need to adapt.
• We have implemented a first version of a fit-for-purpose protocol for investigation, including rules for collaboration among different investigators.
• There is a written proposal for a process to update the investigation protocol and a recommendation, how and what to adapt for other countries and product scopes.
Help us make a difference
Are you interested in contributing and participating in this working group, please contact us.